Iran Travel Insurance Rules & Regulations
- Visitors need to have a valid travel insurance policy for their trip to Iran. The insurance policy must clearly state that it covers trips to Iran. You will need to produce the insurance policy at the airport or Iranian embassy/consulate to be able to collect your visa.
- When filling out the travel insurance application form, the applicant’s details must be entered correctly, matching the passport and ID exactly. The applicant cannot correct/edit the details after purchasing the travel insurance policy. HelloPersia does not bear any responsibility with respect to incorrect information entered by the applicant. In case the insurance policy is purchased using incorrect information, the applicant needs to purchase a new travel insurance policy.
- The purchased travel insurance policy belongs to the applicant whose details have been entered in the application form. A separate application form must be filled out and submitted for each applicant.
- The terms and conditions of your insurance policy are according to the insurance policy general conditions.
- HelloPersia.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, HelloPersia.com makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the website.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall HelloPersia.com or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website.
- HelloPersia only processes applications for travel insurance. If you are looking for any other type of insurance, you should contact an insurer providing services in Iran.
- It is recommended that you apply for an insurance policy before your trip to Iran.