Iran Transportation Rules
- After submitting requests for custom rides on HelloPersia website, you will receive an email with total prices and a payment link. Your service will be booked only after you complete the payment and receive a confirmation email.
- Meet-and-greet service is included in the airport transfer service. Your driver will be waiting for you outside customs for international arrivals holding a sign with your name on it. For domestic flights, you can find the driver outside the baggage claim area.
- Due to airport restrictions, drivers have to park in a remote area until you're ready to be picked up. Therefore, after being greeted at the airport, you may need to wait for a couple of minutes before the driver picks you up.
- Flight delays of up to 2 hours are included in the original booking. If you want the driver to wait longer, you have to contact HelloPersia to ask the vehicle be kept waiting outside the airport. For delays longer than 2 hours there is an additional fee.
- If you need to reschedule the transfer service, you have to contact HelloPersia Support at least 24 hours before your flight. Otherwise, you may have to bear additional costs.
- Rides can be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance. You will not be refunded if you cancel your transfer service less than 72 hours in advance.