General Ticket Rules for Iran Domestic Flights
- As per the Iranian Civil Aviation Organization regulations, the responsibility for flight cancellation, delays or schedule changes lies with the airline operating the flight. HelloPersia is not liable if there is any change to a departure/arrival time previously given to you or shown on your ticket.
- While registering and booking a flight, you should enter the passenger’s details including First Name, Last Name, Flight Route, Flight Time, and Flight Date accurately. You cannot edit the passenger’s details after the ticket is purchased. HelloPersia does not bear any responsibility with respect to incorrect information entered by the passenger. To edit the details, the passenger must cancel the ticket and book the flight once again.
- Announcements about flight changes and the flight booking confirmation is sent to the passenger via email. Therefore, a valid and accessible email address must be provided. Otherwise, the responsibility for not receiving the messages lies with the passenger.
- Tickets for infants/children cannot be purchased online separately and independent from adult tickets.
- The aircraft type displayed on the ticket is declared by the airline. The responsibility for any change in the type of the aircraft lies with the airline operating the flight. HelloPersia is not liable if there is a change to the aircraft type.
- As per the Iranian Civil Aviation Organization regulations, the following passengers need to have an approval from the airline’s trusted physician when boarding an airplane: pregnant women, people with cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, severe anemia, people in the post-operative period, people with uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, people who undergo dialysis or those who use immunosuppressive drugs, or those with any illness that restricts air travel. It should be noted that an approval letter is not sufficient and the airline can decide to prevent the passenger from travelling if it deems the passenger’s health condition poses a threat to the passenger or other passengers. The cancellation of tickets in such circumstances takes place in accordance with original ticket rules and HelloPersia is not liable in this regard. Passengers should carry the medicine they need during the trip.
- Passengers are required to arrive at the airport and the flight terminal carrying the required documents at least one hour prior to the flight time for domestic flights.
Iran Domestic Flight Cancellation Rules
- The cancellation of scheduled tickets by the passenger, in accordance with the national aviation laws, involves a cancellation fee. The fee varies depending on the Civil Aviation Organization and the Airline rules. After the passenger requests a refund, the cancellation fee and the money transfer fee are deducted from the ticket price and the remaining amount is refunded to the passenger’s account online. This does not apply to non-refundable flights. The refund processing time is subject to interbank regulations (it can take up to 72 hours).
- If the passenger intends to buy tickets for connecting flights, he/she needs to leave at least 3 hours between the landing of the first flight and the departure of the second flight. Otherwise, the passenger will be liable for the cancellation of the second flight. HelloPersia does not bear any responsibility in this regard and the passenger must pay the cancellation fee of the second flight.
Iran Round-trip Domestic Flight Cancellation Rules
According to rules governing relations between 14 commercial airlines and under internal regulations of each airline, if the ticket is bought as a round-trip and one leg of the trip is cancelled by the airline or there is a change in the flight schedule by more than 2 hours, in case the passenger cancels the ticket the following rules apply to the cancellation of the other leg of the ticket:
- If the operating airline of the flight or the return flight is Iran Air/Iran Aseman/Caspian/Mahan/ATA and the interval between the flight and the return flight is less than 3 days, the return flight will be refunded without any fees.
- If the operating airline of the flight or the return flight is Qeshm Air/Kish Air/Karun/Sepehran and the interval between the flight and the return flight is less than 48 hours, the return flight will be refunded without any fees.
- If the operating airline of the flight or the return flight is Taban/Meraj/Saha and the interval between the flight and the return flight is less than 24 hours, the return flight will be refunded without any fees.
- Zagros Airlines and Iran Airtour are not signatories to the 14-way agreement. Therefore, the flights operated by the two airlines are not subject to this rule. In case of cancellation or a change to the flight schedule by more than two hours, there will be cancellation fees for the other leg.
- If the operating airline of the flight or the return flight is Kish Air, the airline will implement the 14-way rule only if both the flight and the return flight tickets are scheduled flights issued by HelloPersia.
Domestic Flights Cancellation Fees and Baggage Allowance
Note: Flight cancellation requests must be submitted within the period announced by the airline given in local time in Iran. Therefore, to ensure that your request is submitted on time, make the request at least five minutes earlier than the time stated in the timetable below. Otherwise, HelloPersia will not be responsible for any delays in submitting the cancellation request or an increase in the cancellation fee.
|Airline||Fare Class||Earlier than (12 noon) 3 days before departure||Earlier than (12 noon) 1 day before departure||Earlier than 3 hours before departure||From 3 hours to 30 minutes before departure||Within 30 minutes of departure|
|Iran Air||J C Y V Q M N L O||30%||30%||60%||60%||60%|
|Iran Aseman Airlines|
|N W WW WA||20%||20%||50%||70%||70%|
|Y T R V Z L M A I P F C K D N||20%||30%||40%||50%||50%|
|B W J S O Q E U H X G||100%|
J JF JB JH JD
Z ZF ZB ZH ZD
Q QF QB QH QD
W WF WB
N NF NB
P PF PB
R RF RB RH RD RE
L LF LB LH
I IF IB IH IE
V A F U D
|C J (CIP)||15%||20%||30%||40%||40%|
Z ZD ZF ZI ZL
X XD XF XI XL
F FD FF FI FL FN FQ
FS FU FW
V A F U D
I ID IF
T TD TF
U UD UF
A AD AF
B BD BF BI
E ED EF
W WD WF
B S Y N Q K V X H L
M R U
|30%||30%||From (12 noon) 1 day before departure to 2 hours before departure: 50%|
|Within 2 hours of departure: 65%|
|J C Y V R D A||Earlier than 24 hours before departure: 20%||Within 24 hours of departure: 40 %|
|QMNLO EKUXBSH||At least 24 hours before departure: 25%||Within 24 hours of departure: 50%|
|Airline||Fare Class||Earlier than 4 hours before departure||Within 4 hours of departure|
|H H1 H2 H3 H4 H5 H6||10%||40%||50%|
|Airline||Ticket price||Earlier than (12 noon) 3 days before departure||Earlier than (12 noon) 1 day before departure||Later than (12 noon) 1 day before departure|
|Over 405,000 tomans||30%||40%||50%|
|From 245,000 tomans to 405,000 tomans||40%||50%||60%|
|From 155,000 tomans to 245,000 tomans||60%||70%||80%|
|Under 155,000 tomans||95%|
|Airline||Ticket price||Earlier than 24 hours before departure||From 24 hours to 3 hours before departure||Within 3 hours of departure|
|Y R O V B Q P N M L A D||30%||50%||60%|
|Airline||Fare Class||Earlier than 48 hours before departure||From 48 hours to 24 hours before departure||From 24 hours to 12 hours before departure||From 12 hours before departure to 1 year after departure|
|Sepehran Airlines||C Y||30%||40%||50%||75%|
Airlines Baggage Allowance Rules for Domestic Flights
|Airline||Fare Class||Baggage Allowance Per Adult/Child||Baggage Allowance Per Infant|
|V N M Q O L Y||20kg||10kg|
|Iran Aseman Airlines|
|Y M H L N O Q K B R X U||20kg||0kg|
|D I Z||30kg|
|N T V L Q U W X B S Y||20kg||0kg|
|P C I R||25kg|
|ATA Airlines||P N R Y L M V O B Q A D K||20kg||10kg|
|Iran Airtour||Y W V U S Q N M L K H E B||20kg||0kg|
|Y L Z N V K R B E U H F||20kg||10kg|
|Y V M N K A C||20kg||10kg|
|J Z Q W N X S H P O M K I V L R||20kg||0kg|
|Karun Airlines||X H L B S Y N Q K V M R U||20kg||0kg|
|Kish Air||J C Y V M O Q N L H R D E K U X B S A||20kg||0kg|
|C J F B D E S I T U A M N R Q L H X Z||20kg||0kg|
|P V Y K W||15kg|
|Y B H||20kg||10kg|
|C C1 C2||30kg|
|Varesh Airline||M N H S V Y L K Q U||20kg||0kg|